Early of the year, I have realized the raise in price of lots of daily stuffs. I have try to control my spending. I spend less in my skin care and hair care, I stop the health supplementary, I seldom back to hometown, I back home once a month now. Mum will call up and urge me back. :s Driving back is very costly. :( Erm.. Maybe this is only an excuse, I don't like to go back home, there is chaos in my house, I can not stay there in peace and have a quite day. (although not really quite in PG either, but better than my hometown.) I cut the budget for cloths. Normally only go for window shopping in the mall.
After the fuel price hike, the situation getting worse. If I drive in the morning, I will not turn on the air-cond. I not dare to press the fuel pedal too hard, I let the car pickup the momentum slowly, I become more patient. I consume less food, erm.. good for me, can on diet and slim down. hee.. Less meat and less rice in my diet. I reduce the usage of plastic bag. I bring my own container when I packs the food from hawker. I use a recyclable shopping bag.
One thing that I will not hesitate to spend on... traveling :D Well, at least that is happiness that can be bought using money. hahaha.. ;)
There is another way to pass the time, an easier and cheaper way... I hang on the web more often. Soon or later, I will become spider-woman. :P
After the fuel price hike, the situation getting worse. If I drive in the morning, I will not turn on the air-cond. I not dare to press the fuel pedal too hard, I let the car pickup the momentum slowly, I become more patient. I consume less food, erm.. good for me, can on diet and slim down. hee.. Less meat and less rice in my diet. I reduce the usage of plastic bag. I bring my own container when I packs the food from hawker. I use a recyclable shopping bag.
One thing that I will not hesitate to spend on... traveling :D Well, at least that is happiness that can be bought using money. hahaha.. ;)
There is another way to pass the time, an easier and cheaper way... I hang on the web more often. Soon or later, I will become spider-woman. :P
Comments
Here if u need plastic bag, will charge u 0.22 euro, so normally i always got one carry bag in my bag.
Ya, traveling cannot save, spend spend spend!