Is 101.95 sound like a radio channel frequency uh... It's not. It is a new record that I created this morning. I filled up my car's tank till full, with amount of RM101.95. Aiyo... 3 digits of Ringgit amount for full tank. :'( How the hell I am going to survive with my limited income???!!!
Increment of petrol price is only the first step. Coming soon, all kind of transportation will raise the fees too, and then the food, and then the electricity, and then.. EVERYTHING!!!!
The evolution of petrol price for my car: RM35 (2000) => RM70 (2007) => RM100.
But the salary increment rate will never competitive to the inflation rate. Too bad. :(
I understand that, soon or later, the fuel subsidy will be canceled, but should not be like this kind of drastic change over a night. It will create the chain reaction that affect almost everything. Ya.. don't underestimate the crime cases that will be hike in large number too. sigh.. We will see, by August, petrol price will hike again. :(
Increment of petrol price is only the first step. Coming soon, all kind of transportation will raise the fees too, and then the food, and then the electricity, and then.. EVERYTHING!!!!
The evolution of petrol price for my car: RM35 (2000) => RM70 (2007) => RM100.
But the salary increment rate will never competitive to the inflation rate. Too bad. :(
I understand that, soon or later, the fuel subsidy will be canceled, but should not be like this kind of drastic change over a night. It will create the chain reaction that affect almost everything. Ya.. don't underestimate the crime cases that will be hike in large number too. sigh.. We will see, by August, petrol price will hike again. :(
Comments