Beautiful Sunday. Visit a friend's house. See what I found there. Cutie rabbits, erm.. looks like panda, right? :D so, I named them Panda. hee.. hee.. Today no time to play with them, next time will get chance to hug hug them. Their fur very thick and snowy white. When I met them, they non stop eating their food. Friend told me, their whole day activity is eating. :P
rabbits
We reached the restaurant at around 11.40pm. At this kind of time, this meal will be brunch. :P The restaurant was full house, I guess today is Sunday, most of families are out for gathering. Normal dishes for dim sum, har gau, chee chong fun, fish balls and etc. There is fried taufu and fried fish. The fish very nice, no additional seasoning ingredients, only the coated flour, it is fresh.
dim sum
After meal, so full, need to find a place for walking, to ease digestion. We were in Prangin Mall. Yeah.. I found Indiana Jones box set DVD, first 3 series and film making as bonus material.
view from Prangin Mall's car park
Back to home, continue my Hong Kong soap series, write diary, blogging, read news on web and browse net. ;)
Comments