Early in the morning, felt heavy headache, dizzy, walked like floating in the air. Sigh... fall sick. Someone in office spreading the cold virus for past a week. :(( Now, I caught the cold. I left office earlier to see doctor.
What a bad day, received a sms... damn... petrol price raising!!! The price hike to RM2.70 per liter, will raised 78 cents, by mid night. My God, we going to have economy crisis soon. Soon or later, cost of everything will be raised too, EXCEPT MY SALARY!!!!
My car's tank is empty. Initially wanna fill in the petrol this morning, but lots of cars there, thought of fill in tomorrow. sigh.. bad timing. I tried to go for top up, aiyo... so long queue. :( I trapped in the queue for 20 minutes, gave up, don't want to wait.
The petrol hike by 40%, will my salary been raised by 40% too? Let's me make a wish.. in my dream~~ ZzZzzzzz~~~~
What a bad day, received a sms... damn... petrol price raising!!! The price hike to RM2.70 per liter, will raised 78 cents, by mid night. My God, we going to have economy crisis soon. Soon or later, cost of everything will be raised too, EXCEPT MY SALARY!!!!
My car's tank is empty. Initially wanna fill in the petrol this morning, but lots of cars there, thought of fill in tomorrow. sigh.. bad timing. I tried to go for top up, aiyo... so long queue. :( I trapped in the queue for 20 minutes, gave up, don't want to wait.
The petrol hike by 40%, will my salary been raised by 40% too? Let's me make a wish.. in my dream~~ ZzZzzzzz~~~~
Comments