I promised a friend to bake her a cheese cake. MK, hope this will cheer you up. ;)
I bought the ingredients at G.A. Baker Paradise. I did make the cheese cake several times, it was not hard, no need to use oven, but you have to put into fridge after done to harden it.
I wanna try other cake, so, I bought the premix of dark chocolate cake too.
I bought the ingredients at G.A. Baker Paradise. I did make the cheese cake several times, it was not hard, no need to use oven, but you have to put into fridge after done to harden it.
I wanna try other cake, so, I bought the premix of dark chocolate cake too.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Cake + 3 eggs
This morning, I baked chocolate cake and cheese cake. Chocolate cake is easier, put all the ingredients into blender, heat up the oven, then done.
The dark chocolate cake did not turn up well. It had indulgent taste and smell, but a bit out of shape. :S It was wet and soft, not firm enough to be hold in hand. I not sure what was wrong. I will go to ask the sifu (the boss of bakery) and try again next time.
For cheese cake, more steps to complete it. Previously, I use biscuit marie as the base. This time, I use Oreo!!! :D
The dark chocolate cake did not turn up well. It had indulgent taste and smell, but a bit out of shape. :S It was wet and soft, not firm enough to be hold in hand. I not sure what was wrong. I will go to ask the sifu (the boss of bakery) and try again next time.
For cheese cake, more steps to complete it. Previously, I use biscuit marie as the base. This time, I use Oreo!!! :D
Ingredients of Cheese Cake
Ore0 biscuit base
cheese top
all set ;)
You want to try it? hee..
Comments