Skip to main content

Eason's Moving On Stage 9 Concert

I am not the fan of Eason, I do not know lots of his song (this proved during concert :P). But, I believe his is a good live performer. :) This is why I made up my mind to go for the concert on 14 June, at Stadium Merdeka.

Eason's Moving On Stage 9

This was a short trip to KL. I booked the AirAsia flight ticket a month ago, when there was promotion at 0 rate, but I need to pay for the taxes, total fee was RM97 for 2 ways ticket.

I touched down in LCCT at 4pm, took the shuttle bus to KL Sentral. Erm.. too early for the concert, so, I went to Time Square by Monorail. Shopping again??!!! No la, I had shopped till drop during my trip to SG, no more shopping la. Window shopping, enjoy the cooling air-cond, then bought a burger from McD as dinner.

I reached the stadium at 7pm, collect the tickets that I had booked via phone last month. The ticket cost me RM268 each, it was the cheapest numbered seat ticket. The seat was quite far from the stage though. Luckily got a projector screen, just in front of my seat. :D The concert started at 8.20pm. Opening song was his popular songs. Hits song plus energetic dance performance. After the tiring dancing, Eason blew nose on the stage, in front of all audiences and made jokes of it.. Yiak.. :s

effect on the stage

In the middle part, there were some sentimental songs, which was a bit boring. :P Luckily, the next part was pop songs again.. haha.. The fans started to get excited again...yeah yeah..

The last song was at around 10pm++. As usual... ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!!!!! 2 times of encore session, last for one hour.. haha.. worth the price of ticket ler.. :P During second encore session, Eason allowed the fans to pick the songs.

路。。。一直都在

I enjoyed the concert, the funny expression and jokes from Eason was very amused. I discovered some nice songs from the concert too, I will add those into my MP3 collection. :D I did took some videos too, nice when played it back. At first, I did not dare record any, cause it was prohibited. But later, I noticed no one will stop me, then I started to record some. hee.. He changed 3 shirts during encore. The white shirts with the song's name on it. "Same Time Next Year" - 明年今日; "There's Not Another" - 天下无双; "Always With Me" - 与我同在.

Always with Me

I took flight on Sunday morning, reached PG at 12 noon. I stayed in KL for less than 24 hours. :P

Mid Valley City - I took the pic from LRT

Comments

Carlson Hoo said…
What? u don't familiar with his songs? I think he is the best male singer after Jacky chong in hong kong! i bought his original CD one, not download or pirated.
Amanda said…
err.. I just downloaded his latest mandarin album. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for Specialist

I had a follow up medical check up of my thyroid symptom. The blood report is good. :) Previous visit to the hospital, I had spent 5 hours there for doctor consultation. This time break the record, 6 hours!!! I was in the hospital at 7.30am. The registration was started at 7am, I thought I was pretty earlier, but after I got my number, the registrar told me, my estimated time of consultation was 11:55am... oh no, have to wait so long... again???!!! Sigh... I went to their cafeteria to have breakfast. They serve vegetarian food only. I had porridge and soya bean milk, light breakfast, so that I won't fill too stuffy when sit and waiting. Read newspaper to pass my time. Buddy called me at 10.30am... haha.. just about time, I was so bored, we went for Lor Mee at Burmah Road, inside Kedai Kopi Hai Beng . The serving was fast, within 3 minutes after order. :P Or maybe at that moment, not many customer. Buddy was very tempted to try this Lor Mee few weeks ago, finally we had it. You can...

Weakening

Why I always have endless tasks on hands? One haven't done, boss assigned another one. And the next day, assigned a new task again, seems like he forgot I still have non completed assignment. :( Oh ya hor.. He recalled, "never mind, that one can wait, do this first." Oh oh.. I hate that excuse. Wait wait wait... eventually, I need to complete them somehow. The longer the time, the more tasks accumulate. He never consider how many effort I needed to complete the task, always think I can do magic, all task can be completed by fingers click. I extended my working hours, try to complete the assignment by the end of the day. Everyday, I will have to deal with many unexpected issues, if I do not solve them within a day, the next day might have new issues, and next and next.... arghhhhh.... headache.... I am so tired, I feel so weak, mentally and emotionally weak. Recently, people around me keep on telling me that I look so pale. I think I really look terrible. I know...

太委屈

工作受委屈了,心情低落到谷底。在办公室强忍着泪水,把手头上的案子都处理好后,已经快九点钟了。开着车,终于崩溃了,一路哭着回家,一直哭到深夜。没好睡,隔天起身,心情还无法平复。回老家的路上,泪水还是断断续续的。 一朝得志,就忘恩忘本。上司曾经走过我现在这个阶段的路,但他似乎已经忘了这工作程序,竟然质疑我的能力,认为我不尽责。火爆了,别人可能不了解,但他是过来人,竟然不了解我的工作制度!!! 我不知道我还可以撑多久。。。 回老家,有家人在身边,感觉好多了。虽然,我不会对父母提起工作的委屈,但,有家人在身边,我不会觉得孤独。