The celebration was for the completed project. It was a smaller project, the group that been invited to attend the celebration consists of around 50 peoples. A group of us reach there pretty early.
bar seats
The place can not be spotted from road side, and there is no road sign neither. But if you walk along the beach, it can be spotted easily. It is next to Park Royal Hotel. The Sunset Bistro is under the shades of trees, and by the seaside. While waiting for the BBQ food to be served, we enjoying the scenery, hot sun shining. erm.. It was too hot. :( I guess the better time to enjoy the atmosphere there should be after night fall.
hot sun shining
sunset
Some complains about the food, most of them was not cooked during the first round, the kembung fish should not be served as sashimi la... After we alerted the caterer, then they BBQ the food better. I browsed through their menu, the dishes seems like delicious. hee... I will come again, but not to have BBQ here. :P
Each group of people eating and chatting among the own gang. Then managers gave speeches, then the group continue chatting. As the night fall, we hardly see each other in the dark. The mosquitoes very active, had to fight their "kisses". The waiter should put on some lights for our tent. :s
After leaving the place, 5 of us in a car, we went to eat wantan noodles at Chulia Street. :P Some of us did not enjoy the food at the bistro, because it was raw.
Next time I should visit the place at night time, sit back and relax...
Each group of people eating and chatting among the own gang. Then managers gave speeches, then the group continue chatting. As the night fall, we hardly see each other in the dark. The mosquitoes very active, had to fight their "kisses". The waiter should put on some lights for our tent. :s
After leaving the place, 5 of us in a car, we went to eat wantan noodles at Chulia Street. :P Some of us did not enjoy the food at the bistro, because it was raw.
Next time I should visit the place at night time, sit back and relax...
Comments
I want to try also!