I was in Johor Bahru to attend a wedding ceremony on 7 June.
My house mates and I took bus to JB at Friday night. The bus departed on 8.30pm. We reached JB at 6am. It was the longest hours of bus journey I ever had, almost 10 hours. :s I tried to sleep on the bus, nap for couple of hours.
My house mates and I took bus to JB at Friday night. The bus departed on 8.30pm. We reached JB at 6am. It was the longest hours of bus journey I ever had, almost 10 hours. :s I tried to sleep on the bus, nap for couple of hours.
bus at Penang Bridge
We waited for our friend, Linny to pick us up at Tun Aminah. Her husband worked on shift till 6am, then they were traveled from SG to JB. It was still dark, we sat at the bus stop, counting the buses that passing by. Tun Aminah is not a bus station, but a bus stop, seems like many people will got off at there, maybe it is nearest to the exit of highway. We waited for an hour, Linny called, said they were trapped in traffic jam at customs. As expected, it was SG's school holiday and weekend, the traffic will be heavy. Continue counting the buses, seeing people got off and went off.
Linny met us after 8am. We went for breakfast, a famous chee cheong fun. They serve 5 flavors. We ordered every flavor: curry, prawn paste, char siu source. There are another 2 flavors, one of it stuffed with char siu, the other one.. err... I don't know. :P But the unknown one, taste very good. My dear friend in JB, maybe you can tell me? :D hee..
Linny met us after 8am. We went for breakfast, a famous chee cheong fun. They serve 5 flavors. We ordered every flavor: curry, prawn paste, char siu source. There are another 2 flavors, one of it stuffed with char siu, the other one.. err... I don't know. :P But the unknown one, taste very good. My dear friend in JB, maybe you can tell me? :D hee..
chee cheong fun for breakfast
We went to Linny's house at JB. After bathe, we went to the church. Yeah~~ It was the major reason we came down to JB, far from PG, the wedding ceremony of our university course mate, Eileen. Congratualations!!!! By the time we reached the church, it's already at the middle of ceremony, but we did not miss the most important part, the groom and bride just about to exchange their vows and rings. The spice bear (groom) and cutie bear (bride) are now husband and wife. :D We took photo with groom and bride. I snapshot around the church, catching up with Linny. We not meet for many years, although our home is very near to each other, in our home town. :P
Cathedral of The Sacred Heart of Jesus
eh.. there was a guy waving at me, erm.. very good looking guy.. aha.. he is Peck. I really can not recognize him. He visited us in PG when we were still studying in university. How long ago? Let me count.. it almost 10 years ago. oh gosh.. that long meh??? Very hard to believe uh, time fly. I almost lost contact with him. We get connected again via cutie bear's friendster. ;) Hey man, next time do update me more, with your photos, else I will forget how you look like. :P
The buffet reception was held at bears' little home, right after the church service. The bears were so busy, entertaining the guests. So, we served ourselves, with buffet lunch. hhmm... the food was good, filled up our tummy. We stayed for some time, try to catch cutie bear for a chat, must gossip gossip a bit mah, so long no see. She was so different that day, very elegant and ladylike. I don't think I will ever see her dress up like this anymore in future. :P
The buffet reception was held at bears' little home, right after the church service. The bears were so busy, entertaining the guests. So, we served ourselves, with buffet lunch. hhmm... the food was good, filled up our tummy. We stayed for some time, try to catch cutie bear for a chat, must gossip gossip a bit mah, so long no see. She was so different that day, very elegant and ladylike. I don't think I will ever see her dress up like this anymore in future. :P
cutie bear dress up
We went to Pelangi Plaza, took a sit at Coffee Bean, waiting till 3pm, then we can drive to SG, as my friend's car is limited permit, only allow to be on the road during off peak hour.
Comments
And I predict Part II of your journey will be the Great Singapore Sale adventure? hehe :P
Send me pics that you took that day! I've not gotten pics from my volunteer photographer friends yet, as they have gone on vacation!