I received a gift in the early of morning. My friend sent me the gift, as an appreciation of helping him in a charity event in January, Tzu Chi Annual Blessing Ceremony. It is a simple but meaningful gift. There are 3 packets of nutritious drinks, 2 red packets with blessing phrases and coins. The cherish day began. :)
The gift from Tzu Chi
In the evening, I went for karaoke with friends. It had been a long long time since my last karaoke session, which was a marathon karaoke during New Year countdown. ;) I found myself became unfamiliar with the remote control, slow when choosing the song, can not decide which song to sing, unfamiliar with most of the top song. My friend had the same feeling as mine. :P We sang for almost 4 hours. This was another gift for me today, someone treated us the karaoke as we celebrate his birthday. haha... I did not expect him to treat us, but he refused to take our payment. ;)
Today is a beautiful day for me. The day started with a lovely gift, and ended with a surprise treat of karaoke. Cheers!!!!
Today is a beautiful day for me. The day started with a lovely gift, and ended with a surprise treat of karaoke. Cheers!!!!
Comments