How will you define a support team? A group of professional that troubleshoot and solve the problem reported by end user. But, what I encountered was a support team that need the support from END USER. Today, I stayed quite late in the office, caused I was detained by the so called support team. :S
Same issues, I sent mail to report it, someone called up to reconfirm, then, 2 persons came to ask for detail. I explained via mail, clarified through the phone, and told them the process face to face. Within one hour time... problem solved? naahh.... Their boss and the team came to me AGAIN!!! He asked me to explain the issue to him AGAIN!!!! He asked if I can stay back with them and troubleshoot the issue, without me, they will only look into the problem on next working day, that will be on next Monday. I really fed up. I already missed my deadline, due to the problemSSS reported since morning till evening, hope they can solve it before Monday. But they only able to look into the problem with my assistance. What the heck they asked for detail in mail, via phone, face to face explaination???? Why don't they catch up with the issues????? I stayed for an hour to "support" them, but, no solution from them, but gave me some stupid excuses, I don't buy it. If they have the basic knowledge of that application, they won't give me such a reason, of course I rejected it.
At the end, I think I had some clues on the issues. I bet the problem will be solved by my team, instead of the support team. :(
Support team== give support? ask for support?
Sorry for my anger and bad mood. I just wanna find a way to voice it out, or, it will caused me depressed and another sleepless night. This will be a better way for me to let off my anger here, instead of pouring all the anger to any friend. He/she might felt so unfortunate, will you?
Same issues, I sent mail to report it, someone called up to reconfirm, then, 2 persons came to ask for detail. I explained via mail, clarified through the phone, and told them the process face to face. Within one hour time... problem solved? naahh.... Their boss and the team came to me AGAIN!!! He asked me to explain the issue to him AGAIN!!!! He asked if I can stay back with them and troubleshoot the issue, without me, they will only look into the problem on next working day, that will be on next Monday. I really fed up. I already missed my deadline, due to the problemSSS reported since morning till evening, hope they can solve it before Monday. But they only able to look into the problem with my assistance. What the heck they asked for detail in mail, via phone, face to face explaination???? Why don't they catch up with the issues????? I stayed for an hour to "support" them, but, no solution from them, but gave me some stupid excuses, I don't buy it. If they have the basic knowledge of that application, they won't give me such a reason, of course I rejected it.
At the end, I think I had some clues on the issues. I bet the problem will be solved by my team, instead of the support team. :(
Support team== give support? ask for support?
Sorry for my anger and bad mood. I just wanna find a way to voice it out, or, it will caused me depressed and another sleepless night. This will be a better way for me to let off my anger here, instead of pouring all the anger to any friend. He/she might felt so unfortunate, will you?
Comments