I have been so so so busy, since past 3 weeks, since I back to work from KK vacation. At first, I thought I was busy because lots of tasks need to follow up after went off for a week. But then, the week after and this week, I still very Very VEry VERY BUSY... The tasks is never ending. I works from morning till evening. Most of the day, I go back home around 8pm. Still early?? Not for me la, previous day, I will off from office around 6pm. :s
The tasks causing me getting crazy. At one time, doing few tasks. Beside my core task, I have to train user of the application, any kind of support works, planning of process strategy of new project, documentation, meeting, discussion... I almost short of breath at my cubicle. My boss still got lots of tasks assign to me, I told him to wait, or else do it himself. I can not complete all tasks at once la... I do not have thousand arms, I only have 2 hands, and my foot can not work for me. sigh..
May be I am too tired, I am very lazy to go gym, I have totally stop from workout for 2 weeks. I can not sleep tight, sleep late, wake up early. The sleeping problem come back to me again. I getting sick again... I need to relax, I need to escape from hectic job, I need to away from people, I need to be alone for sometimes......................
The tasks causing me getting crazy. At one time, doing few tasks. Beside my core task, I have to train user of the application, any kind of support works, planning of process strategy of new project, documentation, meeting, discussion... I almost short of breath at my cubicle. My boss still got lots of tasks assign to me, I told him to wait, or else do it himself. I can not complete all tasks at once la... I do not have thousand arms, I only have 2 hands, and my foot can not work for me. sigh..
May be I am too tired, I am very lazy to go gym, I have totally stop from workout for 2 weeks. I can not sleep tight, sleep late, wake up early. The sleeping problem come back to me again. I getting sick again... I need to relax, I need to escape from hectic job, I need to away from people, I need to be alone for sometimes......................
Comments