I had just submitted my income tax through the e-filing system. I took couple of hours to sort out the receipts, the insurances statements, investments statements... I hate calculation and numbers. I wanna get rid of it fast. I got the EA form 2 days ago, I am glad I already settled it and not need to worry anymore.
As past few years, I no need to pay extra, because my company will deduct the tax from my salary each month, and it is enough to cover the annual payable tax. Indeed, the LHDN still owed me some amount, but I will not claim it back as the amount is not that much.
As past few years, I no need to pay extra, because my company will deduct the tax from my salary each month, and it is enough to cover the annual payable tax. Indeed, the LHDN still owed me some amount, but I will not claim it back as the amount is not that much.
Comments