A very busy weekend again. Settle the things for my home. On leave again on Friday, so that I can have 3 days to do my stuff. 3 days in a row, I visited Homedec, till the sales person there greet me, "oh, you are here again today.." :P
The timing is just so right for me, my house is having renovation, and here come the exhibition. Yeah.. I bought lots of things for my home, and of course, spent A LOT TOO!!! Worth the spend, feel so GREAT, able to hunt for so many stuffs: big or small, hard or soft, color or plain, long or short... Oh.. help me, how am I get thru all these decision making??!!! This routine started since last weekend, I also took leave last Friday and had 3 days to do treasure hunt for my home. :P So, this is second week. It is amazing that I still can have time to blog. heee....
Actually, I am very very exhausted, weekend but no rest at all, daytime hunting around in the island and mainland. Night time checking the info and evaluate what and which should I get. End up, I get almost everything that you can think of for a home. Friends, if you think of buy me any gift for new home, better don't cracking your head to think of what to buy. I don't mind if you give me cash instead. hahaahaha... ;)
I think number 3 is my lucky number today.
3 days in a row hunting at Homedec.
Visited 3 lighting shops and 3 electrical shops in one day!! Tired la...
Coming weekend, will have another hunting??!! Oh no... May the force be with me!!
The timing is just so right for me, my house is having renovation, and here come the exhibition. Yeah.. I bought lots of things for my home, and of course, spent A LOT TOO!!! Worth the spend, feel so GREAT, able to hunt for so many stuffs: big or small, hard or soft, color or plain, long or short... Oh.. help me, how am I get thru all these decision making??!!! This routine started since last weekend, I also took leave last Friday and had 3 days to do treasure hunt for my home. :P So, this is second week. It is amazing that I still can have time to blog. heee....
Actually, I am very very exhausted, weekend but no rest at all, daytime hunting around in the island and mainland. Night time checking the info and evaluate what and which should I get. End up, I get almost everything that you can think of for a home. Friends, if you think of buy me any gift for new home, better don't cracking your head to think of what to buy. I don't mind if you give me cash instead. hahaahaha... ;)
I think number 3 is my lucky number today.
3 days in a row hunting at Homedec.
Visited 3 lighting shops and 3 electrical shops in one day!! Tired la...
Coming weekend, will have another hunting??!! Oh no... May the force be with me!!
Comments