The day began at 8am.
Cleaning start from the room, once started cleaning, I found out that no matter how hard I clean, the dust still flying around. :( There was a worker still working at kitchen, sharpening the mosaic produced dust. Sigh... the schedule slipped. The works have been delayed for a week, the contractor promised to be done before today, but still can not complete. Tomorrow still have things to be done. I can not fully clean my home if their work not finish.
But somehow, I have to clean some corners, get ready for furniture and electrical that had been arranged to be deliver today. So.. today, I got bed and mattress, dining table, curtain, washing machine, TV and refrigerator. Yeah yeah... don't know when I can get my sofa to be deliver yet.. Oh ya.. I got a surprise free gift, a vacuum cleaner from electrical shop. That day I was just kidding and asked the salesman if I can get it as free gift, but he did not promise anything. Haha.. glad when saw they deliver it, contact salesman to double confirm, yes, it is true. :P
The day end at 6pm.
Cleaning start from the room, once started cleaning, I found out that no matter how hard I clean, the dust still flying around. :( There was a worker still working at kitchen, sharpening the mosaic produced dust. Sigh... the schedule slipped. The works have been delayed for a week, the contractor promised to be done before today, but still can not complete. Tomorrow still have things to be done. I can not fully clean my home if their work not finish.
But somehow, I have to clean some corners, get ready for furniture and electrical that had been arranged to be deliver today. So.. today, I got bed and mattress, dining table, curtain, washing machine, TV and refrigerator. Yeah yeah... don't know when I can get my sofa to be deliver yet.. Oh ya.. I got a surprise free gift, a vacuum cleaner from electrical shop. That day I was just kidding and asked the salesman if I can get it as free gift, but he did not promise anything. Haha.. glad when saw they deliver it, contact salesman to double confirm, yes, it is true. :P
The day end at 6pm.
Comments