The house renovation and moving preparation really very hectic and tiring for me. I know no one can help me on this matter, I have to settle every single thing by myself. I feel the pressure of doing decision. First house, no experience at all. When facing the multiple options, don't know how to decide or worried if my decision correct or not... Always talk to myself, like this not bad ar.. if do like that also can wor.. err.. then which one to choose???
Luckily my renovation contractor is quite helpful, give me a lot of suggestions, analyze the cons and pros. Today, I went to check out my house after work, stayed there for 1 hour plus, chatting with contractor. I feel relief a bit after chat.
Owning a house, is a very big matter in my life, too big for me to keep it to myself. I need to share the story or what have I been thru with someone. Thanks for you who have listen to me. and share your opinion with me. :)
Luckily my renovation contractor is quite helpful, give me a lot of suggestions, analyze the cons and pros. Today, I went to check out my house after work, stayed there for 1 hour plus, chatting with contractor. I feel relief a bit after chat.
Owning a house, is a very big matter in my life, too big for me to keep it to myself. I need to share the story or what have I been thru with someone. Thanks for you who have listen to me. and share your opinion with me. :)
Comments