I hate it!!!
Mom just called, said I can only move into my new house at mid May.. sob.. sob... why need to wait for so long wor... I bear the payment, but she just can not understand it. Every bill or interest is on going for the house, but leave it empty. Such a brilliant idea to ask the "ang kong" !!!
May be I will just move in when everything ready, no need to let her know.....
Mom just called, said I can only move into my new house at mid May.. sob.. sob... why need to wait for so long wor... I bear the payment, but she just can not understand it. Every bill or interest is on going for the house, but leave it empty. Such a brilliant idea to ask the "ang kong" !!!
May be I will just move in when everything ready, no need to let her know.....
Comments