2nd week of house renovation. Good progress, most of the things already in place. Wiring, painting, doors has been done. I went to workshop to check my cabinet too, in finishing state, coming week will be install in my house.
So many things to do. Although I am getting the basic stuffs, but it has caused me super exhausted. Spend most of my weekend outside, whole body aching at night. :S
Today think of continue shopping after lunch, but I am too tired, give up the plan. Need to have some rest... Hope the chaos will end soon!!
So many things to do. Although I am getting the basic stuffs, but it has caused me super exhausted. Spend most of my weekend outside, whole body aching at night. :S
Today think of continue shopping after lunch, but I am too tired, give up the plan. Need to have some rest... Hope the chaos will end soon!!
Comments