Weekday, switch my house keeping time to morning, before I go to work. Normally, morning will be my work out time - jog at park or go to gym. Now, spare 45 minutes to 1 hour for house cleaning.
This morning I had done the living room, quite easy, cause no furniture yet. :P Kitchen will be hectic, need to clean each shelf of the cabinet. I need to spend few days on it, I guess.
Hopefully, in next post, I can put up the cozy home photos to share with you all. ;)
This morning I had done the living room, quite easy, cause no furniture yet. :P Kitchen will be hectic, need to clean each shelf of the cabinet. I need to spend few days on it, I guess.
Hopefully, in next post, I can put up the cozy home photos to share with you all. ;)
Comments