The day began at 8am.
Cleaning the room.. still... sigh.. Although yesterday I had clean once, but still got dust. :( Contractor said help me to clean, but didn't really helping a lot. I have to redo, I found out he just simply wipe lo, not really make the stain away.
Done for 3 rooms and 2 toilets. Argh... still got living room and kitchen. I really wanna quit, too tired. My shoulders, hands and thighs very painful now. When can all the chaos will finish??
The day end at 6pm.
Cleaning the room.. still... sigh.. Although yesterday I had clean once, but still got dust. :( Contractor said help me to clean, but didn't really helping a lot. I have to redo, I found out he just simply wipe lo, not really make the stain away.
Done for 3 rooms and 2 toilets. Argh... still got living room and kitchen. I really wanna quit, too tired. My shoulders, hands and thighs very painful now. When can all the chaos will finish??
The day end at 6pm.
Comments