Early in the morning, heard the news of earth quake in Sichuan, I was shocked, as my company has counterpart in Chengdu. I was worried. Once I reached office, I tried to get in touch with colleagues in Chengdu. Their office shutdown today for safety precaution, luckily they are all okay. After got a brief update, I felt relief a bit.
So many disasters recently, Myanmar Nargis cyclone and China quake. Both incidents had caused thousands of casualties. I feel sorrow, I wish I could help them. The only thing I can do is by the donation to relief fund. I will pray for them. Be strong and tough, let's hope for better tomorrow.
So many disasters recently, Myanmar Nargis cyclone and China quake. Both incidents had caused thousands of casualties. I feel sorrow, I wish I could help them. The only thing I can do is by the donation to relief fund. I will pray for them. Be strong and tough, let's hope for better tomorrow.
Comments