Sunday morning, warm sunshine. I planned to go to town, but the sky turned dark after I took bath. It's seems like getting rain soon. I canceled my plan. :(
After lunch, watched drama, read newspaper... soooo boring... Not bothering the cloudy day, I must get myself out of the house today. :P
I stop by Pulau Tikus, a vegetarian restaurant, bought brown rice dumpling and soya bean milk. I waited for almost 10 minutes to get my drink. :s First, the staff missed out the order, second, wrong drink.. :( finally, the third time, i got my drink.
I went to Little Penang Street Market. Simply be there to walk around, see if can find something for my manager, who will back to US soon. I found this handicraft is cute, it is made of beans.
After lunch, watched drama, read newspaper... soooo boring... Not bothering the cloudy day, I must get myself out of the house today. :P
I stop by Pulau Tikus, a vegetarian restaurant, bought brown rice dumpling and soya bean milk. I waited for almost 10 minutes to get my drink. :s First, the staff missed out the order, second, wrong drink.. :( finally, the third time, i got my drink.
I went to Little Penang Street Market. Simply be there to walk around, see if can find something for my manager, who will back to US soon. I found this handicraft is cute, it is made of beans.
bean handicraft
On the way back, I passed by Penang Road, ya.. the famous cendol. I bought some biscuits from the stall next to it too. :D One good thing in Penang, lots of yummy and delicious food. I finished all the food before dinner time.. haha... My diet?? Forget about it, go for gym next week lo.. haha...
food in my tummy :P
Comments
:-<