Saturday noon K, the usual hour. New member, KP, joined the karaoke. :D Before this, I had heard that he can sing very loud, even without mic. And I had experienced it without the mic, his voice was louder than those with mic :P haha..
We gone crazy that day, I can not recall which song we were singing at that moment, but everyone was too too excited, all jump on the coach.. haha.. It was a great session, 3 hours singing.. yeah.. I got half an hour of extra bonus, because I reached there earlier to check in, and they allow us to start the session first, so generous. ;)
We gone crazy that day, I can not recall which song we were singing at that moment, but everyone was too too excited, all jump on the coach.. haha.. It was a great session, 3 hours singing.. yeah.. I got half an hour of extra bonus, because I reached there earlier to check in, and they allow us to start the session first, so generous. ;)
stand UP!!! :D
Joe was so glad when he entered the room, because of... Jay's posters on the wall. He posing with his idol. :P
J & J ~~ Jay & Joe
Me, Alice (from wonderland?? :D ), WM
Comments