I was back to home town last weekend. There is a new landmark in Alor Star, Tesco Mergong. I gone through the brochures and I found out an outlet that actually made me felt so excited, Big Apple Donuts. Yum yum.. the first time I tried the donut was in One Utama, KL. I wish it will have it's outlet open in Penang, but there is no sign of it. :(
Big Apple @ Tesco Mergong
I won't miss the chance to have a bite of it, so, I went to buy 2 chocolate flavor donuts, yaya.. I am addicted to chocolate. :P I was not a chocolate fan past few years back. I started to like it when I get to know it can make people more happy, especially to girl. :D hhmm... the donut is soft, the chocolate is creamy but not too sweet, just nice... :P This might be an attraction for me to go back home town more frequents... haha... see how then, I am very lazy to go back, nothing much to do at home, and the internet line using TM Net is extremely slow at home. :(
Chococinno & The Alien
Comments