My manager is leaving Penang soon. He will go back to his home country, US. Some of us had a mini farewell with him at Chilis last Friday. It was a great gathering, as we had included ex-colleagues for the dinner too. Alice came from her wonderland... Singapore. haha.. This was the first time I having meal at Chilis, I had ordered the grilled fish. I like the food, fresh and light. We ordered different food for each of us, you can see the various food on the table. :D
the table full of food
the card, cute uh!!
group photo
After the dinner, the manager invited us to visit his house at The Regency Condominium, next to G Hotel. He stayed at the top floor. Wow.. you can imagine how spectacular the sea view will be from the balcony. While we enjoyed the scenery at the balcony, we were treated Haagen Dazs ice cream. So, the photo session stopped. I should have taken more photos, with different mode setting, but after eating the ice cream, i forgot about it. :( The photos I took was too blur. I used night scenery mode, but without tripod, it was too shaky. What a waste.. sigh...
Night view... in blur.. :(
The house is very big, I think it is more than 2000sqft. The guest room is much more bigger that living room in my house. The living room is very cozy, the dim surrounding make me feel like want to lying at there, enjoy the night scenery, counting the stars.. starry starry night~~ heee... There is a working corner too, a working desk with complete equipments: phone, internet access, fax... We stayed for around 1 hour, eating the snacks, chatting, wondering around. :) I guess, this will be the first and only chance I visit this condominium. Thanks a lot to the manager for his invitation.
Comments