Saturday night, attended wedding dinner of a colleague. I was helping him at registration counter. The dinner started at 8pm, can say it was quite "punctual" as Malaysian time.. hee.. :P The beer was served, boss insisted I must drink some. :s Okie la.. I drank half glass.
The night end after dinner?? No no no.. A few of us went to pub, for second round. We went to SOHO at Upper Penang road. I am not a clubbing goer, just that will join the gang when I am in the mood. Not much people here, maybe still early, nothing much to do, order beer, drink again.. cheers~~~ Some other joining us in an hour. It was hard to chat at the place, we were not talking but shouting. I prefer to have a quite place to drink and chat.
Couple of us left earlier. As expected, I was drunk, after 2 glasses of beer. Went to bed after washed, the time already 1.30am. I felt so dizzy and try to sleep it off. I woke up at 5am. sigh.. can not fall sleep anymore. Damn.. heavy headache. :( can not sleep, can not sit still, it was still dark outside, can not go out to buy breakfast yet, so, I housekeep my room. aha.. someone online, so early too? Oh ya, he is in US now, 12 hours time different, we chat until I felt very hungry, and went out to buy breakfast.
The night end after dinner?? No no no.. A few of us went to pub, for second round. We went to SOHO at Upper Penang road. I am not a clubbing goer, just that will join the gang when I am in the mood. Not much people here, maybe still early, nothing much to do, order beer, drink again.. cheers~~~ Some other joining us in an hour. It was hard to chat at the place, we were not talking but shouting. I prefer to have a quite place to drink and chat.
Couple of us left earlier. As expected, I was drunk, after 2 glasses of beer. Went to bed after washed, the time already 1.30am. I felt so dizzy and try to sleep it off. I woke up at 5am. sigh.. can not fall sleep anymore. Damn.. heavy headache. :( can not sleep, can not sit still, it was still dark outside, can not go out to buy breakfast yet, so, I housekeep my room. aha.. someone online, so early too? Oh ya, he is in US now, 12 hours time different, we chat until I felt very hungry, and went out to buy breakfast.
Comments