The management had made some announcements, sort of good news, but... not really benefits everyone, indeed only very small percentage of staff. :( A bit gloomy. I decided to watch a movie after work, reached cinema around 6pm, not many people yet. I bought a ticket for myself, the Iron Man.
I do not know the story of its comic, it was a brand new character for me. I was amazed by the hi-tech computerized system and robots. The AI assistant and the powerful computer with 3D hologram display that help him a lot in his research and experiments.. wow... As the character is a billionaire, you can imagine his luxurious life styles. :D The house with fascinating sea view, the stylish cars, the ladies, the parties.. hee..
The hero has a heart to correct the situations that had gone wrong. At the end of the story, the hero reveal his identity as Iron Man. haha.. I guess this is the only hero that not cover his own identity, like wearing a pair of black rim glasses. :D
It is a very nice show, I enjoyed it very much.
The hero has a heart to correct the situations that had gone wrong. At the end of the story, the hero reveal his identity as Iron Man. haha.. I guess this is the only hero that not cover his own identity, like wearing a pair of black rim glasses. :D
It is a very nice show, I enjoyed it very much.

Comments