I was extremely tired of my work for the week. And here come Friday; I stayed a bit late in office to complete the tasks. When the time I back home, I was exhausted, so went to bed earlier. I was about to fall sleep... Suddenly.. bang.. bang... oh no.. house mates slamming the door again.. I was awaken, heart beating fast.. anxiously.. dragging myself.. I was too tired to be awake, but can not have a peace night for sleep, the disturbing noise last for quite some time. I not able to calm down, the noise too irritating, I felt like my heart will explode at anytime, as it was beating too fast...
I felt so miserable.. crying in the dark... I don't know when it will stop; I don't understand why they need such a strong force to close the door... I don't know how I manage to survive after so many years...
I burned the aromatherapy lamp beside my bed, the lavender fragrant calm me down... fall sleep.. The next day morning, wake up with dizziness and headache. Not feel like want to get out from bed, but I have to drive back to home town. No choice, get myself prepared and driving home with bad mood. :(
I felt so miserable.. crying in the dark... I don't know when it will stop; I don't understand why they need such a strong force to close the door... I don't know how I manage to survive after so many years...
I burned the aromatherapy lamp beside my bed, the lavender fragrant calm me down... fall sleep.. The next day morning, wake up with dizziness and headache. Not feel like want to get out from bed, but I have to drive back to home town. No choice, get myself prepared and driving home with bad mood. :(
Comments