Mission Accomplished.. YEAH~~ I had participated in 25KM half marathon. I completed the run in 3 hours 45 minutes, although it was exceeding the 3.5 hours set by organizer, but I still get my certificate and medal. hehehe...
certificate and medal
I woke up before 3am, get prepared, be in registration counter at around 4am. The road to the starting point, Queensbay had been block. I parked my car to the nearest road block, and walked for 10 minutes to Queensbay, treat it as warm up before actual run. :D
My category started at 5am. The participants of this year was much lesser than last year, or most of the people joined 10KM fun run?
I ran for half way, until the checking point at Butterworth toll plaza, after made a U turn, I not manage to run anymore, but walked along the way back to ending point, at Queensbay again. I was surprised my stamina can cope for longer run compare to last year. hahaha.. yo.. keep it up!!!
My muscles not feel, but the blister on my right foot is hurt. :( Hope it will be better tomorrow.
This is another challenging task for me, after hiking mount Kota Kinabalu in March. ;) Both are very hard activities, but also good the achievements for me. :)
My category started at 5am. The participants of this year was much lesser than last year, or most of the people joined 10KM fun run?
I ran for half way, until the checking point at Butterworth toll plaza, after made a U turn, I not manage to run anymore, but walked along the way back to ending point, at Queensbay again. I was surprised my stamina can cope for longer run compare to last year. hahaha.. yo.. keep it up!!!
My muscles not feel, but the blister on my right foot is hurt. :( Hope it will be better tomorrow.
This is another challenging task for me, after hiking mount Kota Kinabalu in March. ;) Both are very hard activities, but also good the achievements for me. :)
Comments