This had been a very busy week for me. The counterpart from Cheng Du visited Penang office. On top of my busy and ad hoc schedule, I needed to include the sharing session with them. I hardly to have time to take a break. :(
Finally is weekend, I went to watch James Bond. If you do not like the previous episode, then I don't think you will like this one. Well, I guess their gadget lab been shutdown... :P No more Bond's gadget in the show. The fighting and chasing scenes quite a lot, from land to sea to air. For me and my friend, we were yawning during the show. You will like it, if you like action movie with lots of fighting scenes. The desktop in M's office is very impressive. The desktop is the desk, no mouse, use fingers to click and drag the icon or file. If wanna share on wider screen, can even drag to the monitor on the wall. Wow... so cool. :D
I think one dialogue is missing in the show: "I am Bond, James Bond." I did not hear it in the show, or I missed it? Anyway, Daniel Craig still looks smart in his dirty shirt. :P
Finally is weekend, I went to watch James Bond. If you do not like the previous episode, then I don't think you will like this one. Well, I guess their gadget lab been shutdown... :P No more Bond's gadget in the show. The fighting and chasing scenes quite a lot, from land to sea to air. For me and my friend, we were yawning during the show. You will like it, if you like action movie with lots of fighting scenes. The desktop in M's office is very impressive. The desktop is the desk, no mouse, use fingers to click and drag the icon or file. If wanna share on wider screen, can even drag to the monitor on the wall. Wow... so cool. :D
I think one dialogue is missing in the show: "I am Bond, James Bond." I did not hear it in the show, or I missed it? Anyway, Daniel Craig still looks smart in his dirty shirt. :P
Quantum Of Solace
Comments