I had a buffet lunch at E&O Hotel, at their Sarkies Corner coffee shop. We reached there earlier, snapshot some photos before lunch time. :D I like the cozy environment there. Of course, I like the food there too. :P
cozy surrounding @ E&O Hotel
enjoy the sea breeze
They served chicken herbal soup on the day. Wow, the smell and taste of the herb really good. I love their dessert. I took the photos of the dessert, before anyone touch it. By look at it, I can feel the taste will be very nice. :)
We ate slowly, from 12 noon, stayed still 1.45pm. Try every single dishes? No lo, took a bite of each dish, but still not able to try all them, too full. There are lots of variety of food, and they serve quite a number of seafood. I like their teppanyaki, especially those fish that grill with minimum seasoning. yum.. yum.. Dessert time!!! oh.. the chocolate cake was just nice, not too sweet, the chocolaty mixing well with the cream. Fat??? well, I will think about it later. wahaha...
We ate slowly, from 12 noon, stayed still 1.45pm. Try every single dishes? No lo, took a bite of each dish, but still not able to try all them, too full. There are lots of variety of food, and they serve quite a number of seafood. I like their teppanyaki, especially those fish that grill with minimum seasoning. yum.. yum.. Dessert time!!! oh.. the chocolate cake was just nice, not too sweet, the chocolaty mixing well with the cream. Fat??? well, I will think about it later. wahaha...
chocolate cake!!!
more dessert
After meal, we enjoyed the sea breeze outside restaurant, before heading to Gurney Plaza for movie, Madagascar. Luckily my friend bought the ticket the night before, else, I don't think we able to buy any on Saturday. The cinema was crowded with parent and kids, ya.. school holiday now. ;) It is funny show, we laugh a lot. It is about family, about friendship, about love, about survival in stranger land.
Madagascar - Escape 2 Africa

Yeah.. new wing of Parkson is open. It is quite nice, another new spot for shopping, more choices here. I was excited when I saw Fossil store there, this is my favorite brand of watch. But I do not afford to buy the watch so frequent. :P Chinese New Year in 2 months time, but funny, I do not have mood for shopping. New stores, but we were doing window shopping. :s
New wing of Parkson, Gurney Plaza
Night fall, walking a long Gurney causeway, then we went for a light dinner at Pulau Tikus market.
End of the day, I felt tired. It should be able to give me a sound sleep at night, cause the next day I will participated in Penang Bridge International Marathon!!!
End of the day, I felt tired. It should be able to give me a sound sleep at night, cause the next day I will participated in Penang Bridge International Marathon!!!
Comments