Feel so frustrated!!!!
Boss thought all tasks can be done in just a finger click. For him, of course can be done. All he has to do is, write a sentence, send the mail to delegate the tasks. :( So, I need to be brilliant enough to interpret that one line sentence instruction. I think I am stupid, cause most of the time I can not get the clue what to do. The delegation info is too brief for us to understand task. :( If want to personally ask him, if you lucky enough, you will be able to catch him immediately to get further detail, else, you might need to wait for hours. Sick of waiting, sick of lacking info, sick of lots task pending.
I already started the task at the first moment I got the list, and today, he sounds pathetic and asked, how come the submission not done yet? almost a week, since Monday. Adoi.. I got the list from him on Wednesday, don't know he purposely forgot the date or what? !@#$%^&
I am very hurt, when the boss underestimate my capability, I am working very hard to get the job done in the faster and flawless way, but somehow, no body will appreciate my hardworking. Sooooooo....... hurt. sob sob~~~ Some more, he is sitting just beside me, he should able to observe what I am doing. I am not browsing the net, not playing game, not doing personal thing on my desk, but still, from his point of view, I am not completing my task in quick. :(
I really wanna punch someone, to let go my anger...aaarrrggghhh....
After my lunch break and back to my cubicle, I got a surprise attack from someone. Hahaha... A surprise that cast away all my anger. Thanks buddy. :) Hope the soft punch on you won't cause any painful, heehee.. The punch was not for your attack, but for me to relief my hard feeling. Thanks thanks!!! :D
Boss thought all tasks can be done in just a finger click. For him, of course can be done. All he has to do is, write a sentence, send the mail to delegate the tasks. :( So, I need to be brilliant enough to interpret that one line sentence instruction. I think I am stupid, cause most of the time I can not get the clue what to do. The delegation info is too brief for us to understand task. :( If want to personally ask him, if you lucky enough, you will be able to catch him immediately to get further detail, else, you might need to wait for hours. Sick of waiting, sick of lacking info, sick of lots task pending.
I already started the task at the first moment I got the list, and today, he sounds pathetic and asked, how come the submission not done yet? almost a week, since Monday. Adoi.. I got the list from him on Wednesday, don't know he purposely forgot the date or what? !@#$%^&
I am very hurt, when the boss underestimate my capability, I am working very hard to get the job done in the faster and flawless way, but somehow, no body will appreciate my hardworking. Sooooooo....... hurt. sob sob~~~ Some more, he is sitting just beside me, he should able to observe what I am doing. I am not browsing the net, not playing game, not doing personal thing on my desk, but still, from his point of view, I am not completing my task in quick. :(
I really wanna punch someone, to let go my anger...aaarrrggghhh....
After my lunch break and back to my cubicle, I got a surprise attack from someone. Hahaha... A surprise that cast away all my anger. Thanks buddy. :) Hope the soft punch on you won't cause any painful, heehee.. The punch was not for your attack, but for me to relief my hard feeling. Thanks thanks!!! :D
Comments