A friend came to Penang from KL. As he stayed in Cititel, so we met up and having dinner at the Japanese restaurant of the hotel. I never been there, but heard the comments from others, said the food there is superb and the price is costly too. :P
So many things that looks very yummy from the menu. While waiting for our set meal, we had some sushi and light snack first. :P The set meal portion is very large, but I managed to finish the serving, it is very delicious and I had enjoyed the meal very much. The meal cost RM138++, expensive but worth to try. ;) The food here is much nicer that those I had tried before. Yeah, my friend did tell the truth, this is one of the best Japanese restaurants.
So many things that looks very yummy from the menu. While waiting for our set meal, we had some sushi and light snack first. :P The set meal portion is very large, but I managed to finish the serving, it is very delicious and I had enjoyed the meal very much. The meal cost RM138++, expensive but worth to try. ;) The food here is much nicer that those I had tried before. Yeah, my friend did tell the truth, this is one of the best Japanese restaurants.
Kirishima
deep fried potato cake
unagi roll
unagi set meal - the portion is big, but I manage to finish all. :P
shashimi set meal
Comments