Last night was a terrible night for me. I not sleep at all!!! I went to bed at around 12 mid night, but not outside was so so so noisy. The Indian neighbors were celebrating Deepavali. They were playing firecrackers. I thought it has been ban, how come they still manage to get so many to play with. The noise started since Sunday noon, when I was tried to get some nap. And it continued till mid night, till around 2am. Yupe, I still awake by that time. The time for me to fall sleep has past, I won't be able to get sleep anymore. So, I watched a movie from laptop and it ended at 4.30am. I thought I was tired enough to fall sleep... DAMN.. the firecrackers started again??? aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!! Sun rise already, but I have not get any sleep yet. oh no.. it going to be very tough day for me. :(
Luckily, I able to take a nap, before I drove back to Penang. Else, I think I will definitely fall sleep during driving. :s
I suppose to rest earlier tonight, but weird, I still not sleepy. I AM REALLY SICK.. I guess. :s My sleeping problem haunted me again. Everyday sleep for almost 4 hours only. I know it is terrible, but I can not help. Friend suggest me to try the aromatherapy, not quite see any result yet. I wish it could improve my sleeping quality.
Luckily, I able to take a nap, before I drove back to Penang. Else, I think I will definitely fall sleep during driving. :s
I suppose to rest earlier tonight, but weird, I still not sleepy. I AM REALLY SICK.. I guess. :s My sleeping problem haunted me again. Everyday sleep for almost 4 hours only. I know it is terrible, but I can not help. Friend suggest me to try the aromatherapy, not quite see any result yet. I wish it could improve my sleeping quality.
Comments
Thanks for your suggestion.
I am trying on the aromatherapy now, hope it will help. :)