STressSSS strEsss Stressss..... OVER loaded this week, all were not planed adhoc tasks, meeting. Works non stop in office, super tired when back home. But poor me, I can not sleep well at night. I sleep for 4 hours the most, will wake up in the mid night and then can not sleep anymore. I feel my shoulders very heavy and stiff, facing laptop too much? or the responsibilities getting more and heavier? sigh.. I guess both reasons cause the pain.
Met a friend after work. Our topic was about bosses. We complaining our bosses, boss only know talk talk talk.. after all talking, delegate the tasks to subordinates. sigh.. existing work still in progress, new tasks been assigned again. Don't know how to clear all the assignments. We not able to chat too long, but I felt a bit relief after voice out my dissatisfaction.
Met a friend after work. Our topic was about bosses. We complaining our bosses, boss only know talk talk talk.. after all talking, delegate the tasks to subordinates. sigh.. existing work still in progress, new tasks been assigned again. Don't know how to clear all the assignments. We not able to chat too long, but I felt a bit relief after voice out my dissatisfaction.
Comments