This is the first time I joined company activity, Global Day of Service. The theme of the year "Go Green & Global". This community service program had been held on the same day globally! In Penang, we went to Rumah Sri Cahaya at Batu Maung.
The program started at 2pm. We started our duty under hot sun. We had several groups to take part in different activities, such as cleaning, painting, planting... I was in vegetables planting group. Well, I do not have farming experience, glad that I learned how to do it from the group's manager.
;)
The weather was truly hot, but it did not stop us to give our helping hands. :)
The program started at 2pm. We started our duty under hot sun. We had several groups to take part in different activities, such as cleaning, painting, planting... I was in vegetables planting group. Well, I do not have farming experience, glad that I learned how to do it from the group's manager.
;)
The weather was truly hot, but it did not stop us to give our helping hands. :)
beach cleaning

help from child

tree / flower planting

soil for farming

top up soil for planting

vege planting

my team and vegetable farm

tree planting

prepare for painting

painting

gaming with children

ORANGE heroes :P

refreshment after working hard

thank you card from children

group photo

Comments