Heading down to KL during Hari Raya Puasa holiday. The traffic was smooth on first Raya morning. I was with my family and friends. I became tour guide this time, although I do not familiar with routes in KL. :P
decor @ Mid Valley - Kampung
Friends seldom visit KL, so, brought them to the places that they wished to go. In 3 days time, we had been to Mid Valley, Petaling Street, Putrajaya, Sunway Pyramid, KLCC and Ikea. haha.. Yupe, we had been to most of the large shopping malls.. haha... spend lots for shopping? NOPE!! Not in mood for shopping, too crowded in the malls during festive season.
I was disappointed when hang around in KLCC, there was a huge crowd of foreign workers scattered everywhere in KLCC park. I felt not comfortable, as the way they staring at people was scary. I was worried if they try to create any chaos, it will be a very terrible incident, as there is no sign of any single policeman patrolling at the area. The image of Malaysia, foreign worker become one of the major population here. Sigh... :S
I was disappointed when hang around in KLCC, there was a huge crowd of foreign workers scattered everywhere in KLCC park. I felt not comfortable, as the way they staring at people was scary. I was worried if they try to create any chaos, it will be a very terrible incident, as there is no sign of any single policeman patrolling at the area. The image of Malaysia, foreign worker become one of the major population here. Sigh... :S
KLCC
It was the first time I went to Sunway Pyramid after their renovation. Wow... the mall has been expanded, more shops, more choices, well, if next time I come to KL again, it will be my target. :P
Sunway Pyramid
Comments