Last Sunday, I was at hometown, attended a friend wedding. It is wedding season now. :P I have lots of invitation since last month till end of the year. Some even clash with each other, so first come first serve la. :P Some too far, feel a bit reluctant to travel alone.
Daniel Yong & Annie Yap
CongratulationSSS to both bride and groom!!!! :) And also need to thank Annie for the invitation, as I had met up with friends, checking in with each other for the latest update. Most of us working in Penang, but too bad, we seldom see each other in Penang. Hey friends, are you very busy? or you are too lazy? :P If you drop me a call, I will always try to allocate time for you. ;) Oh ya, I catch up with a schoolmate, who have never meet since Form 5. And also some schoolmates, who I know the faces, but can not recall the name. :P haha..
Well, besides the food, I do have great time there.
Reservation card on table
most of the gorgeous ladies still available ;)
Comments