Driving back to home town last Saturday. Dad was injured during work, fractured his foot . I did not see my dad when reached home. :s Aiyo, he was at work!! Sigh.. this is my dad, he will never get rest, even after surgery and the wound is swollen, he went for work the next day he dismissed from hospital. Doctor told him need to let the foot rest for couple of months, but he still walking here and there. Never listen to our advices. I don't want to bother him anymore la.. :(
As usual, whenever I am at home, my mom will need me to settle lots of chaos. I fetched her to here and there. hee.. we went to eat famous laksa at Lorong Shariff, Lean Huat Laksa. It was a short trip home, but I ate lots of food. Mom said I am too skinny wor.. but I am gaining weight indeed, my pants getting tighter. I eat a lot, but less workout... lazzyyy.... :(
As usual, whenever I am at home, my mom will need me to settle lots of chaos. I fetched her to here and there. hee.. we went to eat famous laksa at Lorong Shariff, Lean Huat Laksa. It was a short trip home, but I ate lots of food. Mom said I am too skinny wor.. but I am gaining weight indeed, my pants getting tighter. I eat a lot, but less workout... lazzyyy.... :(
Comments