I am exhausted, I am so tired, I feel weak. But, I not feel any sleepy. :S
Last night, I watched Mummy 3 till mid night, went to sleep at around 1:30am. This morning woke up around 7am. Well, still early, I went to the park and jogged for 30 minutes before work. After work, I went to hiking with colleagues.
I have not sleep well for past 2 weeks, seems like getting insomnia again. :( Thinking too much before sleep. I am not purposely think of the task assignment, but it keeps on flashing in my mind... what have I missed out today and what to do the next day... what if plan A can not work, then go for plan B... Other than work, there is an ambiguous intention of someone that bothered me too.
aaarrhhh.... STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!!!!
Last night, I watched Mummy 3 till mid night, went to sleep at around 1:30am. This morning woke up around 7am. Well, still early, I went to the park and jogged for 30 minutes before work. After work, I went to hiking with colleagues.
I have not sleep well for past 2 weeks, seems like getting insomnia again. :( Thinking too much before sleep. I am not purposely think of the task assignment, but it keeps on flashing in my mind... what have I missed out today and what to do the next day... what if plan A can not work, then go for plan B... Other than work, there is an ambiguous intention of someone that bothered me too.
aaarrhhh.... STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!!!!
Comments
But mostly, our mind triumphs as physical wont last long, it will get weak day by day, it's the mentality that will get stronger as days pass by...