Globally: the opening of 29th Olympic 2008 at Beijing. The honors of Asia and Chinese.
Locally: the romance couples register their marriage. 8 is a fortune number, especially for Chinese.
Personally: It's time for me to reborn. For some reason, I realize I had been a fool for past a year, I should not let myself suffer further. I should have relief myself from pain long time ago (and I thought I did. sigh.. ). Thanks for true friends that give me support all the time. They might not by my side all the while, but did listen to my grumbles all the time.
Locally: the romance couples register their marriage. 8 is a fortune number, especially for Chinese.
Personally: It's time for me to reborn. For some reason, I realize I had been a fool for past a year, I should not let myself suffer further. I should have relief myself from pain long time ago (and I thought I did. sigh.. ). Thanks for true friends that give me support all the time. They might not by my side all the while, but did listen to my grumbles all the time.
Comments