I don't want to survive, I want to live!!!
Someday, when the earth is full of garbage, people will migrate to the outer space, there is plenty of space there. Someday, the pollution is too serious and made life unsustainable, no blue sky, no green grass.
Someday, when the earth is full of garbage, people will migrate to the outer space, there is plenty of space there. Someday, the pollution is too serious and made life unsustainable, no blue sky, no green grass.
Wall-e

Wall-e, a lonely robot who has the duty to clean up the garbage while all human stay away from trouble, to outer space. He classified the useful utensil from garbage for reuse. He use the solar power to charge his generator. The movie convey a very strong message of be gentle to our earth, to be better stewards of environment . It does not have many conversation to express the message. In the movie, 2 robots communicate via beeping voice, and it is easily understand by people of any age, nice uh!! :D Hopefully the show will give significance influence to audience to be more environmental friendly consumer.
This is a very warm-hearted story, I like the story and the adorable robots. I like the passion of Wall-e, in pursuing Eva and protecting the little plant. I feel like want a warm hug... ^_^
This is a very warm-hearted story, I like the story and the adorable robots. I like the passion of Wall-e, in pursuing Eva and protecting the little plant. I feel like want a warm hug... ^_^
Comments