Last Friday, felt boring, I called my buddy, we went to Presgrave Street a.k.a 3rd Road (三条路). There is one stall named 888 Hokkien / Lor Mee. It is at the same street as Kwong Wah Yit Poh office, you will able to spot it easily. There are 2 units of kopitiam, the hokkien mee is at the 2nd unit. The kopitiam sell hokkien mee and lor me only. You can order the food from next door kopitiam too. Lots of customer there, by the time we left, it was full house.
I ordered Hokkien + Lor Mee
fried oyster and taufu, I didn't know my buddy not eating oyster.
End up, I ate all the juicy oysters.. hee..
After dinner, we went to Esplanade. I tried the famous Padang Kota Lama 101 rojak, it is the only rojak stall that manage by Chinese family. The fruits are fresh and crunchy, but the paste is so so.
Lots of tourist at Esplanade, it must because of school holiday. We sat on the dike, sea breeze was so cooling, chit chatting, eating my rojak, took some photos. Yeah.. a relaxing Friday night.
Lots of tourist at Esplanade, it must because of school holiday. We sat on the dike, sea breeze was so cooling, chit chatting, eating my rojak, took some photos. Yeah.. a relaxing Friday night.
City Hall
Esplanade
Comments