Perodua Myvi Price ~ RM 50, 000
Installment per month: ~ RM 600 for 9 years
Honda CityPrice ~ RM 90, 000
Installment per month ~ RM 1,000 for 9 years
My current Iswara is old, can hear every noise while driving. :P I need a car to go to work, and the longest drive should be back to home town, seldom will go for long distance journey.
I like City a lot, but with my current financial situation, kinda difficult to commit to that price. I am not good in taking care of car, rarely wash car. The car will be park under hot sun during working day. So, cheaper car would be better option uh...
I like City a lot, but with my current financial situation, kinda difficult to commit to that price. I am not good in taking care of car, rarely wash car. The car will be park under hot sun during working day. So, cheaper car would be better option uh...
Comments