Here is my electricity bill for this month, paid by government. ^_^
The usage were less than RM20.
It also an indication that, I seldom at home. The reason:
1) I worked late in office for past a month. Not like as late as 12 mid night, but I reach home around 8~9pm, it's kinda late for me. I have healthy lifestyle, and not going to screw it.
2) I do not have time to cook. (I am using electrical stove)
3) I do not have time to watch TV show.
4) I do not have time to vacuum and house keeping.
5) I do not have time to.....
The usage were less than RM20.
bill with amount: RM13.73
1) I worked late in office for past a month. Not like as late as 12 mid night, but I reach home around 8~9pm, it's kinda late for me. I have healthy lifestyle, and not going to screw it.
2) I do not have time to cook. (I am using electrical stove)
3) I do not have time to watch TV show.
4) I do not have time to vacuum and house keeping.
5) I do not have time to.....
Comments