I had a very nice weekend at home town, because.. I spent a lot to buy things that I like. Now I know money can buy happiness. :P hehehehe...
Back home Friday night. The home is peaceful, while "The Mean Her Majesty", my grandma is away. No big bang nor annoying noise, I had a very good and tight sleep. Watched morning show on TV and enjoyed my simple breakfast, apple and cereal, read paper. The sky was gloomy, reflected my mood. Settle some stuffs that not able to be done during working days. Then I went to shopping mall. I was early bird, not many people. I was wondering around my favorite shops, comparing the prices.
Oh.. Finally I found something that I had been looking for few months. Great!! 50% discount.. Hurray... so, I bought 2 pairs. :D

Listen to Christmas carol while shopping, really felt relax and cheer. :) Everything has discount, tried a few cloths, and bought a few. After 4 hours in the mall, I was so hungry, need to back home.
Mom had prepared nice home cook meal, filled my tummy, then take a nap.. oink oink.. become piggy. :P Cloudy and raining, the best thing to do is.. doing nothing.. haha.. thrown myself into sofa, adjusted to very relaxing position, reading magazine and watching TV. Sooooo enjoyable. TV was showing an old Hong Kong comedy movie, haha.. laugh a lot. :D
Great weekend at home town. Eat, shop, relax and sleep!
Back home Friday night. The home is peaceful, while "The Mean Her Majesty", my grandma is away. No big bang nor annoying noise, I had a very good and tight sleep. Watched morning show on TV and enjoyed my simple breakfast, apple and cereal, read paper. The sky was gloomy, reflected my mood. Settle some stuffs that not able to be done during working days. Then I went to shopping mall. I was early bird, not many people. I was wondering around my favorite shops, comparing the prices.
Oh.. Finally I found something that I had been looking for few months. Great!! 50% discount.. Hurray... so, I bought 2 pairs. :D
ZeroX sun glasses

Listen to Christmas carol while shopping, really felt relax and cheer. :) Everything has discount, tried a few cloths, and bought a few. After 4 hours in the mall, I was so hungry, need to back home.
Mom had prepared nice home cook meal, filled my tummy, then take a nap.. oink oink.. become piggy. :P Cloudy and raining, the best thing to do is.. doing nothing.. haha.. thrown myself into sofa, adjusted to very relaxing position, reading magazine and watching TV. Sooooo enjoyable. TV was showing an old Hong Kong comedy movie, haha.. laugh a lot. :D
Great weekend at home town. Eat, shop, relax and sleep!
Comments