Working very hard in office, to finish lots of work before go off for holiday.
Left office at 5pm, erm.. this consider early for me. :D Thought can go back earlier, then plan to make some dessert and do housekeeping.
But... My car having some problem, engine die off once I slow down, stop by at workshop, mechanic help me to do a minor adjustment on timing thingy (I not very sure what.. ) , problem solved, AND it's FOC. Ho.. Ho.. Ho.. Christmas present for me.
Made dessert, housekeeping and laundry. Woo.... tired, but felt happy, I finished a lot of things, then I can have a full rest during holiday, or maybe full of fun. ;)

I will be on long holiday till next year. Hurray... what plan do I have?? erm.. no solid plan yet. Go back home town for few days, in Penang for few days, then go KL for few days and celebrate new year there.
Merry Xmas!!!
Left office at 5pm, erm.. this consider early for me. :D Thought can go back earlier, then plan to make some dessert and do housekeeping.
But... My car having some problem, engine die off once I slow down, stop by at workshop, mechanic help me to do a minor adjustment on timing thingy (I not very sure what.. ) , problem solved, AND it's FOC. Ho.. Ho.. Ho.. Christmas present for me.
Made dessert, housekeeping and laundry. Woo.... tired, but felt happy, I finished a lot of things, then I can have a full rest during holiday, or maybe full of fun. ;)
soya lychee jelly
I will be on long holiday till next year. Hurray... what plan do I have?? erm.. no solid plan yet. Go back home town for few days, in Penang for few days, then go KL for few days and celebrate new year there.
Merry Xmas!!!
Comments