I booked my little car, Perodua Myvi, few days before end of 2010. Perodua having sales, I got RM1000 discount. The process was super fast. I paid booking fee and down payment, I signed all the documents, for car loan, insurance and JPJ. Everything was in such a hurry, as I won't be in Penang till next year, and salesman need to close the business account end of December, and suddenly we had extra holiday on 31 December. phew... Luckily everything settled before I left Penang.
The next day, got to know from the salesman, I got my car plat number. Huh!!! So fast!! Really fast and efficient service. ;)
When I back to Penang "next" year, I will have my new car. Yeah!!!
The next day, got to know from the salesman, I got my car plat number. Huh!!! So fast!! Really fast and efficient service. ;)
When I back to Penang "next" year, I will have my new car. Yeah!!!
Comments