Today have mid year performance review with boss. It's a good communication session. We were reviewing the status of the goals for first half of the years. For me, I am not worried about my performance la. :P I work hard and work smart, fulfill my commitment.
I took the chance to express my complication of working here, the usual stuff that I complained a lot in previous blogs. Well, boss not angry, listen with open heart, he said he can understand. I also gave some comments of his working behavior, no offend here, purely feedback to him. The session went very friendly though. :D
Let's see at the end of the year, will there be any difference. ;)
I took the chance to express my complication of working here, the usual stuff that I complained a lot in previous blogs. Well, boss not angry, listen with open heart, he said he can understand. I also gave some comments of his working behavior, no offend here, purely feedback to him. The session went very friendly though. :D
Let's see at the end of the year, will there be any difference. ;)
Comments