I was driving my auntie's car back to home town, she want my dad to check it out. But the car broke down!! While driving, from rear mirror, I can see smoke appear from somewhere, and the temperature meter pointing at high level. I approached the rest area and park the car. I got out from car at once, gosh.. smoke came out from engine. I was so worried the car will caught on fire, stayed a safe distance from car. I called my dad at once. Oh no.. can not reach him through cell phone or workshop's phone. Sob sob.. I was so helpless, watching the smoke out from car, squat at roadside. Called mom, and she help me to contact dad. Shortly, dad called back and tried to check with me what was happening to the car. Sigh.. he asked me to wait for 30 minutes for engine to cool down, then open the bonnet to check if water tank was empty. Wait there??!!! I wanted to cry... I was asking if he can come to me soon. The answer was so disappointed, said lots of works at workshop, you wait there first." I know my dad, when he said wait, it mean hours. :'( It was just another 20 minutes away, before I can exit from highway, but why do I need to wait for hours?
What a bad luck day for me. :( I called mom again, asked if she able to fetch me instead. Okie, she checked with dad, finally, dad agreed to come to me ASAP. In those few phone conversations, I told them my location, I repeated for 10 times!!! They never pay attention to me, as usual!!! I was so fed up!!!
Think positively, luckily I was at the rest area, there are food stalls, toilets and people around. I bought some food for breakfast. While waiting, I used laptop to watch drama at the rest hut. So boring, SMS friends. Ha! Friend replied to check if I was OK. Erm... my parent never ask me if I am OK or not, but friend do care of me. pity uh... After 1 hour plus, mom called, "hey, dad will go there now." uh?? Still not come yet? haih.. As expected, the rescue is far far away... Another call from friend to checking in my situation, feel warm a bit. After 2 hours, finally, rescue arrived. Dad checked the car, the water tank was broken, the car need to be tow.


What a day. I departed from Penang at 8am, I reached home at 12.45pm. Normally, the journey will only take 1.5 hours. The first thing mom said to me, "Luckily you were driving the car." Luckily??!! @#$%^&* Am I suppose to be in trouble for them?? Am I suppose to involve in all the troublesome chaos? Can't the car send to mechanic in BM to check it out? Wgy need to drive along way back to Alor Setar? Am I suppose to feel so helpless and weeping at the rest area, and no one care of me??!!! Before I took the car from my auntie, I double check with her, if the car in good condition to reach Alor Setar. She very sure no problem. Sigh.. I am so bad luck, or I bring the bad luck?? Parent, aunties and neighbors were in good mood, buying 4D of the car plate and wish to win. This is what they care about, I have been left out!!!
What a bad luck day for me. :( I called mom again, asked if she able to fetch me instead. Okie, she checked with dad, finally, dad agreed to come to me ASAP. In those few phone conversations, I told them my location, I repeated for 10 times!!! They never pay attention to me, as usual!!! I was so fed up!!!
Think positively, luckily I was at the rest area, there are food stalls, toilets and people around. I bought some food for breakfast. While waiting, I used laptop to watch drama at the rest hut. So boring, SMS friends. Ha! Friend replied to check if I was OK. Erm... my parent never ask me if I am OK or not, but friend do care of me. pity uh... After 1 hour plus, mom called, "hey, dad will go there now." uh?? Still not come yet? haih.. As expected, the rescue is far far away... Another call from friend to checking in my situation, feel warm a bit. After 2 hours, finally, rescue arrived. Dad checked the car, the water tank was broken, the car need to be tow.
View quite nice at rest area, gloomy day, raining soon.
My breakfast and entertainment while waiting for the rescue.
What a day. I departed from Penang at 8am, I reached home at 12.45pm. Normally, the journey will only take 1.5 hours. The first thing mom said to me, "Luckily you were driving the car." Luckily??!! @#$%^&* Am I suppose to be in trouble for them?? Am I suppose to involve in all the troublesome chaos? Can't the car send to mechanic in BM to check it out? Wgy need to drive along way back to Alor Setar? Am I suppose to feel so helpless and weeping at the rest area, and no one care of me??!!! Before I took the car from my auntie, I double check with her, if the car in good condition to reach Alor Setar. She very sure no problem. Sigh.. I am so bad luck, or I bring the bad luck?? Parent, aunties and neighbors were in good mood, buying 4D of the car plate and wish to win. This is what they care about, I have been left out!!!
Comments