I can not sleep well for past few days. Sigh.. I thought my sleeping problem had been improved. For past few months, I do not suffer from sleeping problem. I can sleep tight till my alarm wake me up.
These few days, I am actually very very tired. Physically and mentally tired, but why can not sleep leh? haih... I tried to go to bed earlier, as early as 10.30pm, but dragged to after 12 mid night, then only fell sleep. Last night, I slept at 2am and woke up before 6am. The whole day in dizziness, and feel like gonna sick.
I am burning the aromatherapy lamp with lavender fragrance oil, hope it will help me to relax....
These few days, I am actually very very tired. Physically and mentally tired, but why can not sleep leh? haih... I tried to go to bed earlier, as early as 10.30pm, but dragged to after 12 mid night, then only fell sleep. Last night, I slept at 2am and woke up before 6am. The whole day in dizziness, and feel like gonna sick.
I am burning the aromatherapy lamp with lavender fragrance oil, hope it will help me to relax....
Comments